Green Cottage, East Runton
A charming, 3-bedroom traditional flint cottage with all mod cons, sunny private garden and great rambling fig tree, in a quiet location on the village green. Four minutes walk from sandy beaches, shops, pubs and restaurants. Bags of old beams and no cobwebs!
Situated on the side track of the lower village common, Green Cottage has its own private courtyard entrance. As you enter the front door, you will see the newly fitted spacious kitchen, leading through to the open plan dining room. You will quickly notice the combination of old beams and features sympathetically incorporated into a fresh, welcoming home.
We absolutely loved our time in Green Cottage. The cottage was really ideal for us – grandparents downstairs – sleeping peacefully!- and the young families upstairs …….! The garden was really crawler and toddler safe and the cottage so well equipped with high chairs and cots for us all – ducks, swings, beach , shop, pub, fish and chips all minutes away. We loved the separate TV den too. Perfect for a three generation family holiday!
Teresa and Fred, August 2017
The large lounge with its comfy sofas around the fireplace and sunny window seat, is reached from the dining room. Beyond this, is the cosy snug/TV room. The lounge also has the south-facing door out to the private garden.
Off the main hall is the third bedroom, snug, light and airy, and also the downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the main (kingsize) bedroom, with its old fireplace and exposed beams, looks out over the garden. A big wardrobe in the eaves provides plenty of space for storage, suitcases etc. Next door, the twin bedroom and the spacious bathroom (with full-size bath and large, separate walk-in shower) provide plenty of family space and comfort.
At a glance
East Runton, North Norfolk
3 lovely bedrooms (2 doubles, 1 twin)
2 car spaces
South facing enclosed garden
4 minute walk to beach
From £600 per week
Available from £600/wk
Nice to have
- Welcome pack - teas & coffee, biscuits, wine
- Food service - 'heat and eat'
- Fine cotton linens – not just white!
- Mix of down and non-feather pillows/duvets
- Books & magazines
- Old films, new films (comedy, kids, thrillers)
- Wireless Broadband
- LCD TV with Freesat & dvd player
- Scented flower arrangements
- Barbeque – for all those hot sunny evenings!
Nice to know
- Walking distance of the beach, shops, pub
- Separate living room and TV room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Towels available (on request)
- Travel cot & high chair available (on request)
- Guest animals (by prior arrangement)
- Ample, safe parking
- Comfy sofas and stylish decor
- Big beams and pastel colours
- Detached cottage with gardens & patio
- Local friendly owner - happy to help!
- Booking confirmation & directions in writing