With panoramic sea views and a 4 minute walk from the beach, this newly renovated cottage has bags of light, space and comfort for 2-6. It’s a super-sized beach-hut, with all mod cons!
- Large vaulted ceiling drawing room with panoramic sea view
- Bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Spacious kitchen and dining room with French windows onto south patio
We’ll never forget this lovely week we have spent in Beachcomber Cottage. Easily the best-equipped and maintained holiday home we’ve ever visited. George and Frank (1yr 3 months and nearly 3 years) had the time of their lives; with both sets of grandparents and Auntie Sal staying nearby too. We saw Red Arrows from the beach and even had a close encounter with a seal in the sea! Thank you for a beautiful week”
Stephen and Hannah, August 2016
With its lofty ceilings and big glass windows, this detached cottage has loads of light and air. Rather like an over- sized beach hut, wooden walls in the living room and decking onto the rear garden, together with a sea view, Beachcomber Cottage has a special feeling about it.
It has 3 bedrooms, one of which has a superking size bed and a large ensuite shower room, a double bedded room with an ensuite wash basin and w.c; and a twin bedded room, combined with a spacious family bathroom with standalone bath, there is loads of space for everyone.
Almost all the rooms are on the ground floor, the raised living room is spacious and light and from it a staircase rises into the mezzanine area – a great place for the kids or for adults needing a bit of space! Here there is a 2nd TV and a couple of sofas – a true room with a view.
The south facing patio seems to extend into the kitchen/diner and so gives a great place for cosy suppers or summer evening barbeques. Both the rear garden and the patio garden are enclosed.
At a glance
Overstrand, North Norfolk
3 lovely bedrooms (2 doubles, 1 twin)
2 bathroom/shower rooms
2 car spaces
3 minute walk to beach
From £700 per week
Nice to have
- Welcome pack - teas & coffee, biscuits, wine
- Food service - 'heat and eat'
- Fine cotton linens – not just white!
- Mix of down and non-feather pillows/duvets
- Books & magazines
- Old films, new films (comedy, kids, thrillers)
- Wireless Broadband
- LCD TV with Freesat & dvd player
- Scented flower arrangements
- Barbeque – for all those hot sunny evenings!
Nice to know
- Walking distance of the beach, shops, pub
- Separate living room and TV room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Towels available (on request)
- Travel cot & high chair available (on request)
- Guest animals (by prior arrangement)
- Ample, safe parking
- Comfy sofas and stylish decor
- Big beams and pastel colours
- Detached cottage with gardens & patio
- Local friendly owner - happy to help!
- Booking confirmation & directions in writing